Tim Gilles is the author of several textbooks with Cengage Learning. He recently retired after teaching automotive technology for 38 years at Santa Barbara City College.
Downloads from this site are available to classroom teachers at no cost. If you would like to download them, e-mail TimGilles@timgilles.com for a login and password.
Instructors can download supplemental materials for my textbooks at the Cengage website:
Downloadable files include:
- Image galleries by chapter. You can use these to customize PowerPoint presentations to fit your needs.
- End of chapter review questions and test questions in Word, Angel LMS, Blackboard LMS, Canvas, Desire2Learn, and Moodle.
- Downloadable instructor manual including answer keys to text questions, sample lab tasks and tests, lesson plans, and answers to lab manual activity sheets.
- Downloadable test banks in several formats, including Word, Angel, Blackboard, Canvas, Desire2Learn, and Moodle.
- A set of grids, in Excel format, that correlate the NATEF MLR, AST, MAST, and required supplemental task lists to the fifth edition of Automotive Service.
- A crossover correlation guide is an Excel grid that summarizes changes in the fifth edition and correlates all content to ease transition from the fourth edition.
Automotive Service: Inspection, Maintenance & Repair covers the fundamentals of operation and repair for all major systems of the modern automobile. This comprehensive text introduces ...
Updated to reflect current trends and industry concerns, the seventh edition of Automotive Engines aids readers as they develop the technical expertise and critical thinking skills needed to effectively diagnose and troubleshoot worn and failed parts.
This user-friendly resource will thoroughly prepare readers to work in the important area of automotive technology known as chassis systems. It features coverage of both brakes and suspension/steering in one complete volume.